The DMCNY Silver Apple Awards were designed to honor our industry’s most distinguished achievers. Direct Marketers who have not only made strides within their areas of expertise, but who have also generously contributed their time and talents to the industry for 25 years or more.
NEW 2018: This year, the Silver Apple Awards will also recognize honorees who are innovators, disruptors, and early adaptors in the industry regardless of tenure.
These recipients reflect the best that our profession has to offer our clients, our corporations and our profession. Their careers represent the globalization of our business and every sector of it – from academia to the consumer market to the business-to-business arena. They are entrepreneurs and corporate leaders, innovators in the world of e-commerce as well as in traditional media.
The Silver Apple 2018 honorees include (corporate or LinkedIn profiles indicated):
- Anita Absey, Chief Revenue Officer, Voxy (New York, NY)
- Matt Blumberg, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Return Path, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Pam Haas, Account Director, Experian Marketing Services (Providence, RI)
- Keira Krausz, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Nutrisystem, Inc. (Fort Washington, PA)
- Tim Suther, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Data Solutions, Change Healthcare (Lombard, IL)
- Corporate: Winterberry Group (New York, NY)
The inaugural Apples of Excellence 2018 honorees include:
- Advocacy: Stu Ingis, Chairman, Venable LLP (Washington, DC)
- Disruptor Award Presented by Alliant: Bonin Bough, Founder & Chief Growth Officer, Bonin Ventures (New York, NY)
Thank you to our event sponsors: