We all know that technology has changed everything, but its impact on direct marketing channels has been profound — and those changes are not limited to new, so-called “hot channels” like mobile and social.
Whether you specialize in direct mail strategy, or you’re plotting a new campaign for Pinterest, this DMCNY panel discussion will help you understand how technology is changing the ways in which consumers expect to be contacted. A panel of industry experts from the trade press will engage in a lively debate covering ideas like:
- How new technologies affect traditional channels
- The role of marketing automation in direct response strategy
- How to avoid paralysis by analysis
- Why “relevance” is not necessarily the most important consideration in email
- What you really need to focus on to make money in social media
Join your fellow DMCNY members on Wednesday evening, June 6th for thought-provoking discussion, a delicious dinner buffet, and your first drink on the house.