Location: Lafayette, CO, US
Job Title: Analytic Consultant, Sr
Job ID: 15400
Location: Lafayette,CO, US
Line of Business: Epsilon
About the Opportunity
A senior analytic consultant is responsible for identifying and executing upon business opportunities that will be driven by analytical solutions that involve working with data from a variety of sources, in addition to Epsilon data. This position is client facing and responsible for consulting with Epsilon sales personnel, other analytical consulting staff, as well as external clients. This position reviews client project requirements, manages analytic project workloads, delegates project assignments to analytic consulting team, leads analytic staff in proper application of statistical principles and methodology, and creating SAS programs, and works with other departments to educate Epsilon personnel on analytical capabilities. This role provides strategic input to goals, priorities, metrics, and department deliverables to help ensure that business needs are met in an efficient and effective way.
Proven ability to make effective database marketing and direct marketing recommendations based on marketing principles, as well as, response analysis and segmentation of consumer and marketing data
- Ability to lead and nurture the professional development of other team members
- Ability to provide effective training to sales staff planning the employ the analytical solutions offered by the department
- Passion for numbers, analytical challenges, and client servicing; excellent statistical, analytical, and problem solving skills: Inquisitive by nature
- Strong organizational and project management skills, precise attention to detail, commitment to quality and ensuring things are done right the first time around
- Adaptable and open to ideas not invented here; Ability to learn quickly and take initiative to follow through on unresolved issues
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively liaise with various departments and people for achieving common goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Superior ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, clear and precise communication style
- Minimum of 6-8 years of directly related work experience in Statistical Analysis & Modeling.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and approaches related to consumer targeting, segmentation, and clustering. Well-versed in a range of multivariate statistical techniques including regression and cluster analysis.
- Computer Skills: Understanding of SAS modeling outputs and report interpretation, strong proficiency using Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with KXEN modeling software a plus. Bachelor Degree preferably in one of these programs: Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics, Marketing, or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/or call 1.800.309.0505.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Job Segments: Analytics, Consultant, Consulting, Contract, Creative, Data, Database, Developer, Management, Part Time, Project Manager, Statistics, Technology, Web Design