Once again we kick off the New Year at DMCNY with the razor-sharp predictions of Bruce A. Biegel, Senior Managing Director of the Winterberry Group and Petsky Prunier advisor. Biegel will make sense of the major forces shaping our industry in 2019 and beyond. You can expect eye-opening insights including:
• Recap of major events of 2018 – Adoption, Integration, Competition and the Consolidation in the Advertising and Marketing industry
• Forecasts of 2019 spending on direct mail, digital display media, email, social and mobile, traditional media (TV, Newspaper, Radio and Magazine) and a first view of the data industry growth outlook.
• Macro trends that will drive the media mix including thoughts on developments in programmatic buying, audience management, adtech and martech integration, omnichannel, the customer journey and more
Bruce Biegel’s presentation has been the most popular DMCNY luncheon for the past nine years (2010-2018). We are delighted to invite him back once again in 2019.
Thank you to our Event Sponsor:
Thursday, November 08, 2018
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: The Edison Ballroom, 240 W 47th Street New York, NY 10036
The DMCNY Silver Apple Awards were designed to honor our industry’s most distinguished achievers. Direct Marketers who have not only made strides within their areas of expertise, but who have also generously contributed their time and talents to the industry for 25 years or more.NEW 2018: This year, the Silver Apple Awards will also recognize honorees who are innovators, disruptors, and early adaptors in the industry regardless of tenure.
These recipients reflect the best that our profession has to offer our clients, our corporations and our profession. Their careers represent the globalization of our business and every sector of it – from academia to the consumer market to the business-to-business arena. They are entrepreneurs and corporate leaders, innovators in the world of e-commerce as well as in traditional media.
DMCNY’s March 9th Luncheon featured an educational discussion on Revolutionizing Customer Acquisition and the emerging tools and trends to find your best new customers – and best ROI.
Our panel addressed the four key topics:
- Social-based lead gen for B2C
- Artificial Intelligence-driven lead gen for B2B
- Influencer marketing/amplification
- Bottom-up marketing automation
We learned what’s new, and how these functions interact to provide more cost-effective prospecting and conversion.
Special thanks to our March 2017 Luncheon Sponsor:
February Networking Event:
DMCNY’s February Winter Evening Networking event took place at the Super Nova Lounge for an evening of drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking!
DMCNY and MCMA Event:
School’s out, Summer is here, and it is time to reunite with old friends while making new ones! This June, Direct Marketing Club of NY is teaming up with Media & Content Marketing Association to reconnect and celebrate the season! And what better venue thanLiveIntent’s cutting edge headquarters in lower Manhattan!
Join us for drinks, food and shuffle board and check out their sweet pad!
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
100 Church St.
New York City, NY