The job bank is easy and DMCNY members can post for free. Non-members can also put positions online for $100 for a 12 week posting. Pricing is subject to change. You will be notified of pricing changes.
Send an email with the position title, description, location, job requirements, and how to contact you to email@example.com. Include in the subject line of the email “DMCNY requested job posting.” Feel free to attach a Word document if that is your preference. Non-member companies should include billing information in the email.
Scroll down to view more information on opportunities available. Access to job postings is a DMCNY member benefit. For a limited time access to postings is available to all.
|Job Title:||Marketing Intern||Job Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Department/Group:||Fosina Marketing Group||Job Code/ Req#:||NA|
|Location:||Danbury, CT||Travel Required:|
|Level/Salary Range:||$10.50-$12.00/hour||Position Type:||Intern Position|
|HR Contact:||Marina DiDomenico||Date Posted:||5/2/17|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||Will Train Applicant(s)||Posting Expires:||6/1/17|
|Applications Accepted By:|
|Email – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Role and Responsibilities
Our agency searches for candidates that are highly motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working and driven to succeed in the digital marketing services arena. This role will work in tandem and support the sales, marketing & strategy business unit at the agency.
· Help with the identification and assembly of customer & prospect database
· Provide assistance in the creation & preparation of sales and marketing presentations
· Provide assistance to the development of the New Business prospect database & strategy
· Provide assistance in compiling content and assembling the agencies new customer acquisition and current customer digital communication strategy and execution.
· Provide creative ideas to help the agency achieve its revenue and profit goals
· Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Strong desire to learn along with a passionate professional drive
· Solid Understanding of the variety of digital marketing techniques
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Highly comfortable and fluent in Powerpoint
· Detailed & Highly organized
· Passion and enthusiasm for the marketing services industry
· Currently pursuing a career in Digital Marketing, Advertising or Communications
· Positions are open immediately
· Hours – 40 hours/week summer; 15-20 hours per week fall semester
· Flexible schedule
Client Services Director – Publishing
Thursday, 2017, February 2
Job Title: Client Services Director – Publishing
Location: New York, New York
The Client Services Director (CSD) is the primary Client contact within the Wiland organization. This individual is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue goals for their assigned book of Clients and ensuring Client satisfaction and retention.
Tasks and responsibilities of the Client Services Director position include:
- Increase Revenue for all Assigned Clients – Up-sell/Cross Sell to existing Clients, create and maintain Client Development Plans, develop and deliver recommendations and proposals, assist Clients and Brokers by providing marketing materials within assigned pool of clients.
- Develop Strong Client Relationships – Communicate regularly with Clients, understand Client’s business, goals and challenges, strategize with Clients on solutions and opportunities.
- Deliver World-Class Service – Maintain timely Client issue resolution, adhere to quality control procedures to provide error-free work, sustain a high level of service and support of Clients.